Glyco-A® Foamer cleanses and removes impurities from your skin. Thanks to its low glycolic acid concentration of 5.5%, this cleanser brightens and purifies skin will acidifying its natural pH to optimise the effectiveness of the peel.
Dull complexion. Irregular skin texture. Dilated pores.
Morning and evening, apply one pump in the palm of the hand. Spread the foam all over the face and massage in gently. Leave on for 2 minutes before rinsing off.
For greater effectiveness, apply within minutes of a GLYCO-A range peel, adapting the concentration of glycolic acid to your skin type and imperfections.
Avoid the eye area. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
• Do not apply on sensitive or sensitised skin. Avoid multiple types of exfoliation (chemical and mechanical).
• Do not apply a peel within 72 hours after hair removal.
• 24 hours before the very first application, do an allergy test with your peel, just inside the elbow.
• Do not use if you are pregnant. Do not apply to children under 12 years of age.
• Some drug treatments are not compatible with the peel. Ask your doctor for advice.
• Skin is brighter 100% *
• Refines skin texture 95% *
• Visibly tightens pores 95% *
*Study conducted on 20 volunteers. Applied twice a day for 28 days. Self-assessment by volunteers