“Treat your body to a peel to soften your skin, deeply moisturise and tone it with GLYCO-A® Body cream.
Its optimal 10% concentration of glycolic acid makes it ideal to visibly improve skin texture: helps to eliminate the roughness of dry skin and tones skin that lacks firmness.”
The pH of GLYCO-A SOFT Peeling is 3.8, for a perfect balance between skin tolerance and effectiveness of the treatment.
Did you know?
The more acidic the pH, the more effective the peel will be!
When a peel is applied to the skin, the action of the glycolic acid only lasts around 30 minutes.
Dry and rough skin. Loss of firmness.
Apply once a day to the areas of the body to be exfoliated.
During the day, cover the treated area of the body with clothing or apply high-factor sun protection.
Do not apply to mucous membranes.
Wash hands after use.
• It is essential to use high-factor sun protection for the duration of the treatment and for one week after discontinuing it.
• Avoid applying a surface peel during the summer
• Do not apply on sensitive or sensitised skin. Avoid multiple types of exfoliation (chemical and mechanical).
• Do not apply a peel within 72 hours after hair removal.
• 24 hours before the very first application, do an allergy test with your peel, just inside the elbow.
• Do not use if you are pregnant. Do not apply to children under 12 years of age.
• Some drug treatments are not compatible with the peel. Ask your doctor for advice.