Glyco-A surface peel cream visibly improves the look of your skin and restores your radiant complexion.
On clean and dry skin
Apply to your face 2 to 3 times a week at night, onto dry clean skin for 1 month. Wait one month before starting another treatment cycle.
Dermatologically tested. GLYCO-A® 12% is not suitable for sensitive skin. During the treatment, you need to use a suitable high SPF sun protection. Avoid contact with the eyes. We recommend using the peel during the cooler months of the year.
• 28%* reduction in redness.
• Decrease in the number and size of spots, by 23% and 22% respectively*.
• 18 %* reduction in wrinkles and fine lines.
• Decrease in sebum production rate by 42%*.
• Skin texture is 33%* smoother.
*Clinical study carried out on 21 women over the course of 28 days. Based on a scoring evaluation method carried out by a dermatologist.